“The World’s Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
… I guarantee it!” – Mr. Nelson
- The packaging was superb -- hugged in a secure and insulated cool pack wrap [summer pack], the "drawer box" was one of most clever thoughtful packaging orchestrations I've seen!Lynette CScottsdale, AZ
- Your cookies are the most amazing thing I have ever eaten. So amazing that they will be replacing my stand by/go to gifts for friends, family, and clients. Wow! Just, wow! It's an amazing thing, from the packaging and messaging to the cookie itself. It's an event to receive those cookies.Craig M. -- Attorney at LawPhoenix, AZ
- I ordered cookies from him [Mr. Nelson’s] for my dad's birthday and I couldn't have been more pleased and impressed with the whole experience. And my dad LOVED the cookies!!! Highly recommend Mr. Nelson's Cookies!!Heather H – Chandler, AZ
- Can a single chocolate chip cookie really be worth $5? Mr. Nelson’s are. Each one weighs a quarter-pound. They are dense and chewy, heady and delicious, and are richly satisfying.Mark Spivak, Award Winning Writer & Nationally Recognized Food And Wine CriticPalm Beach, FL
- Mr. Nelson... I'm always been addicted to your cookies, but seriously the gluten free one is insane!Taryn V.
- I must say, Mr. Nelson, you have performed “Culinary Alchemy” with your gluten-free cookie – remarkable!Alistair M.Manhattan, NY
Mr. Nelson is one of the few formally-trained chefs (and artisan baker) who consider chocolate chip cookies as one of the four major food groups! And, as such, he has created over the last couple of decades (yes, decades) what many people believe is a world’s perfect chocolate chip cookie of extraordinary taste and texture.
Mr. Nelson is a “one-man-show” as he personally makes, bakes, wraps, and packages only 24 dozen perfect chocolate chip cookies a day, four days a week. Oh, and given he only makes one type of cookie, Chocolate Chip, (regular and Gluten-Free!) you could also say he is a “one-trick-pony”; however, please know, it is a very “tasty” trick!
These world famous chocolate chip cookies are made in a small, custom bakery on the edge of the Tonto National Forest at the base of the beautiful Superstition Mountains in Gold Canyon, Arizona.
Mr. Nelson’s Cookies® can be purchased on-line in quantities of 6 or 12. The cookies are shipped via UPS the day they are made and packaged in a box that you would be very proud to give (or receive) as a gift.
Simply put, Mr. Nelson’s Chocolate Chip Cookies are, “What Perfection Tastes Like™!”
Thank you for your interest in Mr. Nelson’s Cookies®.
Mr. Nelson’s Artisan Gourmet Chocolate Chip Cookies
“What Perfection Tastes Like!”
Follow Him On Social Media
Congratulations to Sean C. for being the winner of my recent artisan gourmet chocolate chip cookie give-a-way. As… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1115646839607316482
Sunday, April 21st is #Easter! My perfect, gourmet chocolate chip cookies are exactly what every #EasterBunny want… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1112707723702030336
The Tempe Festival of the Arts consistently ranks among the Top 100 Classic & #Contemporary Craft Shows in the nati… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1112356302682873858
Please join me at one of Phoenix/Scottsdale’s great #Spring events Friday thru Sunday of this week – The Tempe Spri… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1111273640375578625
Please join me at one of Phoenix/Scottsdale’s great #Spring events Friday thru Sunday of this week – The Tempe Spri… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1110917963513647104