“The World’s Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
… I guarantee it!” – Mr. Nelson
- The packaging was superb -- hugged in a secure and insulated cool pack wrap [summer pack], the "drawer box" was one of most clever thoughtful packaging orchestrations I've seen!Lynette CScottsdale, AZ
- Your cookies are the most amazing thing I have ever eaten. So amazing that they will be replacing my stand by/go to gifts for friends, family, and clients. Wow! Just, wow! It's an amazing thing, from the packaging and messaging to the cookie itself. It's an event to receive those cookies.Craig M. -- Attorney at LawPhoenix, AZ
- I ordered cookies from him [Mr. Nelson’s] for my dad's birthday and I couldn't have been more pleased and impressed with the whole experience. And my dad LOVED the cookies!!! Highly recommend Mr. Nelson's Cookies!!Heather H – Chandler, AZ
- Can a single chocolate chip cookie really be worth $5? Mr. Nelson’s are. Each one weighs a quarter-pound. They are dense and chewy, heady and delicious, and are richly satisfying.Mark Spivak, Award Winning Writer & Nationally Recognized Food And Wine CriticPalm Beach, FL
- Mr. Nelson... I'm always been addicted to your cookies, but seriously the gluten free one is insane!Taryn V.
- I must say, Mr. Nelson, you have performed “Culinary Alchemy” with your gluten-free cookie – remarkable!Alistair M.Manhattan, NY
Mr. Nelson is one of the few formally-trained chefs (and artisan baker) who consider chocolate chip cookies as one of the four major food groups! And, as such, he has created over the last couple of decades (yes, decades) what many people believe is a chocolate chip cookie of extraordinary taste and texture.
Mr. Nelson is a “one-man-show” as he personally makes, bakes, wraps and packages only 24 dozen perfect chocolate chip cookies a day, four days a week. Oh, and given he only makes one type of cookie, Chocolate Chip, (and nothing else!) you could also say he is a “one-trick-pony”; however, please know, it is a very “tasty” trick!
The cookies are made in a small, custom bakery on the edge of the Tonto National Forest at the base of the beautiful Superstition Mountains in Gold Canyon, Arizona.
Mr. Nelson’s Cookies® can be purchased on-line in quantities of 6 or 12. The cookies are shipped via USPS the day they are made and packaged in a box that you would be very proud to give (or receive) as a gift.
Simply put, Mr. Nelson’s Chocolate Chip Cookies are, “What Perfection Tastes Like!”
Thank-you for your interest in Mr. Nelson’s Cookies®.